The Innocence Mission

Yes, you are right about that Innocence Mission song. I love it so much. During
my sophomore year in college, my roommate and I had the entire song written
around the top of our room, along the ceiling from one side of the door and all
the way around to the opposite side of the door. Anyway, people would always
walk in and ask about it and we would have to explain. And usually we'd play the
song, which usually got people interested in tIM. Anyway, it is called, Every
Hour Here.

Blessings,
Lara