Re: Entropy has taken over my life. [no OTR]

john davis <hellomynameisj at yahoo_com> sez:
>mr. emery,
>
>all i can really say in response to your rather fun montage of song
>lyrics and observations about life and society is this:

Glad someone thought it was fun.

>"you caint always git what you wa-ant."

Ain't no shit about that.

>old biglips from the rolling stones said that. they might be giants
>said this:
>
>"i should be allowed to glue my poster, i should be allowed to think..."

"He needs a shoehorn, the kind with teeth"

I *know* there's no such thing.

Why do I have the urge to go home and listen to _The Soul Cages_ in the dark?
That *can't* be healthy.
--
NP: Big Head Todd And The Monsters - _Beautiful World_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery