Re: Hungry Like the Wolf

---Joel D Weir <jdweir at juno_com> wrote:
 i consider "Passengers" to be more like what I expected in a
> new U2 album.  just my opinion, though....

i looooove "passengers." i hope they continue more work in that vein.
"always forever now" is so sublime, so beautiful in it's simplicity.

i must say i like "POP*" too though. i sometimes wish it were more
layered like "achtung baby" or "passengers," but one of my favorite
aspects of U2 is the fact that they constantly change.

besides, "gone," "please," and "wake up dead man" just kill me...

john.