Entropy has taken over my life. [no OTR]

Entropy has taken over my life.   My room is shin-deep in dirty clothes,
unread magazines, unpaid bills, and unanswered mail.   I have no motivation to
do anything about it, either.  I still haven't unpacked suitcases from my
business trip last week.

"Ana Ng and I are getting old,and we still haven't walked in the glow of each
other's majestic presence"

I'm having one of my turns, one of my bad days.  All I can cope with doing
today is sitting outside on the steps and staring out into space.

"I know we're dying, and there's no sign of a parachute"

I hate it when I get like this.   I went to sleep at 9:30 last night.   I
refused to let people merge on the highway this morning.

"Why does there gotta be a sacrifice?"

Why do I get like this when there's so much that's obviously going well in my
life?   I haven't written my grandmother in CA back in almost 5 years.   Is
that a symptom, or a problem?

"Fields of incentive covered with green"

I just realized it sounds like I'm whining.  I'm not.  I don't buy into the
whole western culture, blame everyone but yourself, blame your parents, blame
society, blame the MSG in your chinese food mentality that's everywhere.
I believe in personal responsibility.

"I believe in PEACE, bitch"

I need answers, bubba.

"My vine twists around your need"

Smoking isn't killing me fast enough.  There's gotta be a better way.

Fuck it.  Maybe I just need a hug or something.

"Hold on to nothing, as fast as you can"

I've been a fucking genius at work lately, too.

Oh well.  Have a nice day, everyone.
--
NP: Tori Amos - _Under The Pink_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery