Re: Various topics again.

>so what is the joke?? I have the flu and NyQuil knocks me out to sleep.
So
>maybe if I read it while "under the influence" I'll think its funny
too.

I shoulda known I'd be asked.  It's totally a "you gotta be there" joke,
although perhaps that builds it up more than it deserves.  It's about
timing...

Yah, I wasn't talking about sixdegrees.com, although I'm on there.
Scott, e-mail me your ID and we can hook up as one degree apart.  That
should increase the excitement, but not by much...

Bruce