Re: alanis concert

>>> hello everyone...
>>> i went to see alanis morisette last night with liz phair.
>
>> But the real question is .....How was Liz Phair?
>

>i *totally* agree! Liz Phair kicks ASS!!!! i'd love to see her play!
>but unfortunately, when alanis comes close enough to fort wayne,
>someone *else* will be opening....
blahblahlblah...Alanis...blahblahblah....Alanis....whatever....
I'd like to hear a quick review of Liz's set.  Stage fright or not,
she's one of the acts I've been dying to see for quite a while.
As for someone "else" opening for Alanis when she comes
close enough to Ft. Wayne (Indianapolis 3/11), Garbage will
be opening.  I'd drop the $30 just to see them.  They threw an
absolutely wailin' and rockin' jam a few months back when
they played the Murat.  I'm betting they'll blow that second-rate
warbler right off the stage.

later,

AaronB

np: Kraftwerk - Autobahn