Re: It all fits together. . . (not really otr)

binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

> it's almost like the Kevin Bacon game where you connect how various
>  other movie stars are "related" to Mr. Bacon by branching back through
>  the movies they starrred in, until you find one of those other stars
>  who was IN a movie with him!
>
>  do you think we can sue for copyright?

ah, six degrees from kevin bacon has long been simply six degrees of
separation from anyone you darn well feel like finding a connection with.  (i
just ended a sentence with a preposition, but it would sound too awkward to
fix it.)  try www.sixdegrees.com.  you can connect yourself to anybody if you
try hard enough.

listie poll:  how many degrees do *you* need to connect yourself to
binkmeister?  (and no online-only relationships allowed!)

--rachel.