Re: @@@the violet burning (a bit long, if you arent interested in the violets, don't open...)

I have a copy of a tape that tvb was selling @1993. It was basically
their industry demo. It's called "You wouldn't understand anyway" It has
6 songs, five of which ended up on the self titled CD several years
later. It also included a hidden cover of "Cinnamon Girl" by Neil Young
that rawks. I wonder if it is the same one you're talking about. The
song featuring the F bomb wasn't on this tape, but is on the CD. It's
called Fever.
anyway. Perhaps this is taking the non OtR content thing too far, but
most people I know that like tvb dig OtR as well. So find their stuff
and buy it!

Greg