what the...???

(no otr content, many expletives:  you have been fairly warned.)

what the FUCK!  my account, with no manipulation on my part, has been
completely, totally, perfectly brainwashed with no drafts, folders,
addresses, nada.  shit!  what the hell happened?  dammit this is a
shitty night as it is and now I have lost every personal letter I ever
owned!?!

(sorry--very, very bad evening this makes for lovely icing....I have no
one's address now, save those memorised,)

ye gods of e-mail:  fuck you.

for some one whose friendship and social life is 70% internet based,
this is a very stinging blow.  dammit.  dammit.  damn.

so, if anybody out there wants to hear from me again, please write...

(shaking my head in pathetic frustration.)

what a shitty day.