Re: listie stuff (pics, etc.)

Eric Schumacher wrote:

>> ...get me a digital version of yourself

>what type? I can send you a scanned pic of me.. but what format, size blah
blah
>blah. :-)

for everyone's benefit, i thought i'd reply to the whole list. if you'd
like to have your picture on the 'new & improved' listie faq, you can send
me just about anything. if you already have a scan of yourself in ANY
format, you can email that to me. it doesn't have to be in a specific
format or size... that's one of the benefits of being a graphic artist and
having neat little programs like adobe photoshop at your disposal...

or, like i said you can send me an actual pic which i can scan and send
back to you...

either way, i've got you covered. if you really want people to know how
attractive (or otherwise...) you are in real life, we can take care of
that.

good day, all...
eric.

NP: OtR | Patience (here's my OtR content...)