there is a me...

me, in the real, pounding, grinding, sparkling *real* world?

    Lindsey Renee' Godlove.  I'd be the one with red hair and large
eyes, perpetually carrying a cup of coffee and a huge purse of books,
sketchpads, several varieties of fine point pen, notebooks and a
scarf...
--and damn is that thing heavy!
    student at the Presbyterian college of Grove City, Western
Pennsylvania.  they keep sending me notices that I will not be allowed
to student teach unless I bring my grades up, which I wryly smile at.  I
am an English Major.  not education...
    which means I have stacks upon stacks of books with several markings
on their margins, and markers in various locales...one would believe
being a student of our "noble" language, I would take greater care to
make certain my spellings, capitalisations, and punctuations 'twere
proper.  hmm...
    I am ecclectic and my tastes topple on a given day--so I would list
favourites among any book, music, or poetry that reminds me there is a
pulse around here somewhere.  some acheivers of this:  the adventures of
Photogen and Nycteris, by Mr. MacDonald...Till We Have Faces, by
Lewis...Mr. Hopkin's verse....Mr. Cummings...the Narnia books...and
recently, some of Virginia Woolf's thoughts in "To the Lighthouse".
      I tack posters, magazine clippings, and internet printouts of the
Pre-Raphelites, deco art, faeries...leading men to muse at my artistic
leanings toward depictions of nude women.  this was
unintentional...however, if any of these said men were to strip in my
living room, I would not be entirely certain that their forms would be
more aesthetically pleasing than my klimt posters...but I did not feel
like posing this argument for encouragement...
   I also admire Chagall, Matisse, Escher, Kadinisky, Van Gogh,
Picasso...

er...artist, writer, dreamer, schemer, little Christian girl with
leanings toward agnostic or atheist when I'm rather angry with the
Almighty...however, I am usually discovering a lemon twist of
circumstance leads me to beg pardon with tears...

sigh.

more than you wanted to know?

lg.

"out-talked, his lips still move."