Strange OtR experience

Hello everyone!

I don't contribute much, but I just had the strangest OtR experience.
I was in a residence hall, leaving because we just dismissed our
meeting.  People were gathered in the lobby, singing and playing
guitars.  I stopped dead in my tracks because they were singing
"Faithfully Dangerous" in two part harmony.  Very strange, considering
I go to Western Kentucky University and no one, up to this point, has
ever heard of the band.  I thought this was really strange, so I
thought I would share.  Especially since everyone gets excited when
they here "Should" in gas stations.

Well, that's all I have to say.
Lindsey