Re: listie stuff (No OTR)

hey, everybody...

(yeah, yeah, i know... 'everybody... Hey, eric!')

hmm, let's see here...

full name is eric paul schumacher. i was born in brooklyn, new york on
march 2, 1973. i've been married for 3 years and have a 2 year old daughter
named madeline eve (coincidentally born on christmas eve...). i make my
living as web designer / developer. currently i'm employed by Sterling
Commerce in columbus, ohio, and, for the record, i live about a mile from
chris emery.

music (in no particular order): OtR, Monk, James, Live, New Order, Midnight
Oil, 6PNtR, Underworld, The Innocence Mission, the Ocean Blue, Tori Amos,
NIN, Radiohead, The Violet Burning, old R.E.M, etc...

movies: anything done in the mid 80's by John Hughes, A Clockwork Orange,
Catch 22, any of the Cohen brothers films (raising arizona, fargo, barton
fink, etc...)

places i've lived: washington, new york, pennsylvania, new jersey, alaska,
california, korea... i've been in 43 of the 50 states and i've been to 3
foreign countries, 5 if you count canada and mexico...

things i do: play guitar, black & white photography, freelance web site
design, take my family to the zoo, and occasionally have Chris emery kick
my butt at Gameday99 on sony playstation...

speaking of listie stuff, i suppose since i've already got all the pics, i
could put a 'faq-ish' type page together... if you'd like to be included,
get me a digital version of yourself or send me a pic to scan and i'll add
you to the ever-growing (and sometimes shrinking) community of listies...
is someone saving all these 'hello my name is' posts? i think i deleted a
few before i realized what i was doing. chris? do you have these archived?
hmm...

happy to know that jg likes pontoon boats,
eric.

np: monk | live on wnku (thanks, ben!)