Ubiquitous thoughts

I sent this two days ago, but I guess it was never recieved by the
little gemlins as actwin, so now I will resend, sorry if it ends up
being a repeat.

**************************

I really, really hope this is the correct address. My dog is barking at
the door.

k, I'm back. So, about who and what and when we are....

I am a completely misdirected temp worker right now looking for work in
college student development/ student affiars. job postings for next year
should come out soon, so I'm crossing my fingers. I am currently located
in Bucks county, Pennsylvania which is I guess about maybe 45 mintues
north of philly, but if you know how to drive, it's much less, since
it's only 15 miles, but all these idiots are always ahead of me going 35
and stopping when the lights look like they might be turning yellow
within the next 3 minutes.

I went to atlantic city last night for the first time. I lost $7 of my
friend Pete's $$, but we listened to OtR the whole way there and back
which is why I write this. We witnessed 3 car accidents last night--I
was beginning to feel VERY unlucky. fortunately we weren't involved in
any, but it was strange, as if the world was off balance since all these
cars just kept running into each other.

my favorite song right now is gentle wounds. I get in this mood every
once in awhile. I just lived in Philadelphia's chinatown section for two
weeks with a chinese family. it was very good fun. i learned all about
chinese gambling. This is exactly the kind of post that that guy was all
up in arms about. (sorry).

I want to sing on that compilation of OtR covers. I'll need to call
mary's waltz, unless it's already been done, because i've covered it a
few times already and i really like to sing it. there's something about
the lyrical and musical buildup in the song that makes the climax almost
orgasmic for me when I sing it. (The previous statement was of couse a
bit exagerated)

i wish i lived in ohio because i think i would like it. plus, i'd get to
see bruce. i think he is sortof a hero for me. :)

this afternoon i am auditioning for a part in the musical "into the
woods" with the local community theatre. I really hope something works
out for me. I think i have absolutely no expereince, but i can sing and
maybe they are looking for a clumsy, non-dancer to fill out the cast.
too bad there's no chorus in this production.

well, maybe i have bantered on about nothing for long enough now, but i
feel the right since i so infrequently post. so, when are we all getting
together? I'd like to have a party. it fact, I am having a superbowl
party and i would love for any of you to come. it's tomorrow at my
house, so in all seriousness if you live near philadelphia, send me
email and i'll give you directions. i don't think we'll be watching the
game, but we would listen to some fun music.

ps. i really like OtR

signing off to go blowdry my hair,
lara

np: kim hill-testimony
next: the story-grace in gravity

"so throw away things you won't need in the end, keep what's important
and know who's your friend." ~Phish