my soap box

I'm concerned that I may have implicitly sent the wrong message with my
post yesterday. I used the "it ain't natural" song story as an object
lesson about Christian music stepping out of the boundaries it has
established for itself regarding what topics it can address.
I fear that I gave the impression that such a message should be
promoted. My point was that it shows serious hypocricy to laud such a
message (or ANY message) until the burden of actively supporting that
message (in this case by playing the single on the radio) will make you
unpopular. It's not about ministry, its commerce.

Personally, I support standing behind your convictions.

Greg