Re: ubiquitous mail.

>re ubiquitous and other OtR words... how many people had to look up
>what it meant? (honestly) or how many people *actually* know what it
>means???
>
>Amy

this is a considerably wonderful point I have been desirous to upbring.

OtR and the dictionary fixation.

I have written a list with definitions and pronunciations of vocabulary
that has added bristo to my superfluous phrasing.

I can not provide it presently, due to slight difficulties in the
general brain region.

but:

yes.  I looked up ubiquitous.

however, later, I was able to answer a question in my biology class that
no others were capable of, thanks to OtR.

lg.