ubiquitous mail.

>---Lynzi Godlove <suneidesis at hotmail_com> wrote:
>
>> gee.  if I had fifty cents for every time that happened.
>
>> I could pay my phone bill.
>

>or buy a plane.

that could prove useful.

>> maybe because Ope is in the dark...
>

>you have something against the dark?
>
>(tongue in... cheek)

sure, Richard..  sure.
as long as I don't have any lights on and a good pillow, I'm good.

>> you always will be my hero, jg.
>>
>> (well, until we meet...)
>
>and *then* what will he be?
>
>hmmm....

what are you implying?

>> thought of the second:  Hotmail is the next best thing to being
>> ubiquitous.
>
>response of the second:  Yahoo has a cooler name.

yeah.  well, if I add another o to my name, captitalize the first three
letters of my server

I could start a very interesting buisness.

>> thought of the day: deleted for potentially graphic content.
>
>response of the day: banned in most countries.

typical.  typical.

me.

np:  mr.  taylor's clone.