Re: By Popular Demand...

>---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:
>>
>> yep, i'd say that since you just posted the private letter publicly
>>that the  canOworms is pretty much opened.

gee.  if I had fifty cents for every time that happened.

I could pay my phone bill.

(smirking)

>> Ope is a relatively new person here,  and in terms of non-OtR
>>related subjects,  she has set off some pretty good responses.

hmm. this is true.  nothing like a long, drawn out, thought-provoking
letter.  yeah.  um....

>> Ope has a unique way of seeing things.

maybe because Ope is in the dark...

(-------)

>> i'm pretty sure i'm suddenly on more than somebody's shit-list!

you always will be my hero, jg.

(well, until we meet...)

Lindenstein Godloveringstien.

still playing:  Mr. Terry Tailor.  John Wayne.

thought of the second:  Hotmail is the next best thing to being
ubiquitous.

thought of the day: deleted for potentially graphic content.