old listies

dearest listies,
I am writing to see if there are any old listies like me lurking in the semi-
darkness of this list.  I was on a hiatus if you will but i always come back
for more on this list.  i need the intellectual stimulation and the mindless
chatter that yall provide. most of all I love the fights.  it's like hockey.
i'm appalled and mesmerized at the same time.  i'm glad to hear some familiar
names.  i love mail  so write me and fill me in on what you are up to.

a weed growin' 'round the flowers,
:>wendy

ps.  where's dug?