Re: the 1st time.

-----Original Message-----
From: T. Woode

>      jack was telling her bout the 1st time we saw OtR

That's a great story. You really must finish it. I know I haven't heard the
rest. I do remember that show, however. At least the one they played a few
nights earlier at CStone fest. I taped both OtR and LSU from that year, and
remember being thrilled out of my gourd that some friends of mine got called
to open for LSU in either the St Louis or that Columbia show (maybe both, I
can't recall) based on the strength of their demo (which we gave copies to
both Mike Knott and Linford that year, I believe). I also remember that
being the first time I got to hear material from the then forthcoming Eve,
including a baby, baby version of "Miles" that even featured a small "rap"
from Linford.

My, those were different times.

BSC