Re: Shelly (was Patience hat.)

She seemed good, happy.  Couldn't convince her into going somewhere fun
after Monk (partly because the other Monk fans are losers!!)  Hahaha.
Just kidding.  Kinda.  :)

Has been in CA almost a year, has yet to feel a quake.  Slept through
the two they've had so far.  She said they had a tornado there the day
before the wacky power outages the other week.

I'm hopefully gonna go out with her and others (anyone, care to join?)
to see the Websters this upcoming Saturday (26th) in Cincinnati.  E-mail
me privately if interested in joining us.  If you don't know who they
are, they're a great fun and talented cover band (I know, don't groan).
Find out more info at this link provided http://www.websters.org/home/