Re: Monk

>> (Me, from before)
> (Evan, from before)

>> [Re: Monk Show]  I recorded it, albeit poorly.
>
>I'd like to hear that sometime...who were the other musicians?
>I wish i had remembered to tune in.

Yah, I tried to listen to it on the way in to work today and it gave me
great headaches.  Jeff (toast), it's yours.  Sorry for the poor
recording, but that's what sinus infections will do (!?).

>> I'm all for Kaldi's at 6:00 or 6:30.  I'll show up.  I know a
>> few of you going to the show by face (Shelly, Evan, Damian,
>> Scott, Emery).  I'll be there 6-ish.  With small children to
>> roast.  I'm also working on a "mother milkshake" surprise.

>Sounds good...i'll try to get all of my friends together by
>6ish...there are 8 of us total, so it could get kinda messy.
>"Mother milkshake"? dare i ask?  Acutally, another good place
>to go is Carol's on Main.  But it seems like Kaldi's is the
>sentimental favorite.

We went to Carol's last time I saw you (Evan), Todd and Shelly together.
That night was fun.  It just seems Kaldi's is looser or something.  I
can't imagine walking into that Carol's joint and being able to be seat
20-some people.

mother milkshakes are something proposed by the heathen OtR group after
another "secular dog/non-secular dog" debate a year or so back on these
very pages.

Bink/Candace:  You guys are almost violating my "rarely talk about
anything serious rule" but I went through some of the material I'm
working on for release and found six of them are ultra-personal,
search-for-truth kinda things.  Like "soul" truth.  I dunno how to
describe it any better.  Perhaps topics that could easily come out as
complete bunk by just any joe-in-the-street, so I've been hesitant to
share 'em.

The other eight planned include stuff about staying home, stuff about
running 'round airports like a madman (which I do often), a rock ballad
(don't think Journey though), and some 100% fun pop stuff.  No serious
meaning, but they're solid.

Bruce

"where have all the heathens gone
 young girls picked them, every one