Merry Christmas...

Hello all...
I'm leaving for Ohio tomarrow, as soon as I get my car out of the
shop (had to have both Front Axels replaced!), and driving straight
to the Monk Show in Cincy that eve.  Then I'm spending the rest of my
winter between Cincy area (Georgetown), Columbus, and Cleveland area
(Painesville).  Anyway -- I just wanted to pass on a HUGE ole'
HONKIN' MERRY CHRISTMAS and wish you all a very safe, joyous, and
happy New Year as well.  Here are some words of wisdom from a friend,
and another quote from a musician I'm a fan of.
"Take long walks and look at things -- things that cannot look back"
-- Edwin Winzler
"Redemption rips through the surface of time in the cry of a tiny
babe." -- Bruce Cockburn

amen and Amen,

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
whatisthis at geocities_com
"...for a moment, Lord, I think
 I understand about you and silence...
 but what a racket I make in telling you."
--from Praying with George Herbert in Late Winter
by Tom Andrews
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3038
http://www.negia.net/~dorme/