Newbie here...in this thread! (was Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #392)

Dancing on a volcano, DocDirgni at aol_com said:

>Caught OtR quite by accident when they opened for CJ here n Seattle. Just
>flipped!!! Saw them this morning on CBS- excellent. Loved the comment about '
>maybe we don't want to be signed".

Well, that's all well and good, but it SUCKS RHINOCEROUS SCHLONG for
CD distribution, IYKWIM...

...AITYD.

>My problem here in Seattle is that I cannot find any of their CDs- just
>GDBD.Any tips, Plueez! I am a dutiful, loyal fan who has even donated to the
>Save Nigel fund.

Yes, he did.    Dude, I'm back with my new email, and I'll hook ya up.
Hang on.   All those awaiting word from me about your *ahem* free gift
for donations to the Nigel Fund over $20..hang on until after the Monk
show this weekend.   I'm gonna test out my new DAT deck.  ;-P

--
NP: Indigo Girls - _Strange Fire_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery