CBS this morning

HI!
I saw them on the show this morning! It was great.  There were several intro
clips were they played bits of Latter Days, Faithfully Dangerous (they
sounded a bit funky on this one) and possibly Pourkeepsie. For the main
segment they played All I need is everything.  Then the host talked to Karin
and Linford a bit. They also introduced the rest of the band. Who is Randy?
Is he a member or just filling in or something? They were set up quite
similarly to how they are typically set up for a concert only in reverse
and, Terri was in the back by Brian.  Terri just looked very bored and
rather unhappy.  But, everyone looked a sounded great!
Later
Debbie