Good CBS, Bad CBS: the studio Recordings

Hey!! Am I the only one watching CBS this morning??  They not only just
played AINiE, but they did a short interview with K&L, and introduced
the band!

Mark McEwen(sp?) said he borrowed the cd from a co-worker and loved it.
He knew he had to have the band on the show.  The band was all dressed
up, Linford was wearing a way cool black button up with the biggest
collar I've seen in a long time.  I can't believe how long Terri's hair
has gotten since last time I saw her.  I'm really excited about this
nationwide attention.  Everybody looked and sounded great...

Will somebody tell me they saw this performance...anybody...