Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #390

SheepyFuzz at aol_com wrote:

> a 2/3 majority is required.

I bet he got it! LOL

> to accelerate your review, please
> send a check to the nigel the cat fund in my name.

and that always helps! (Sure wish I could, well... there will come a day when I
can. right now there are just to many things that I am putting my money towards...
I wish I could throw in some for Nigel. perhaps. I will keep thinking!)

> in all seriouness, this has been my first duty as chairperson of the remove
> the feeble minded brigade. i've taken care of erich, who wants to be next?

um, I think I will pass for the time being. I just thought I would mention that I
went and removed a couple people myself a while back when they were complaining!
:-)

Amy