Had A Thought

I had a thought this morning (they're fairly rare for me, so listen up!).
Perhaps someone has already considered this, but I haven't seen the idea
tossed around yet.

Does anyone know if there are jacket images of "Patience", "TWHF", etc.
posted anywhere on the net?  If not, would anyone be interested in scanning
them in and posting them?  That way all of us who own coverless CD's could
print them out, creating nice makeshift jackets for our CDs.  Wouldn't that
be a fun project?  Eh?  (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Life without music would be an
cirhsein at firinn_org       |  intolerable insult."
http://x-real.firinn.org  |                   - Edward Abbey