Re: Re: CBS. Welcome Home.

In a message dated 12/11/98 6:16:04 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>Dancing on a volcano, Ysobelle at aol_com said:
>
>>By the way: Chris, could you take the CBS show for me? I won't have access
>>a VCR in the morning, I'm afraid. Mom just got home from the hospital, and I
>>think it'd be the daughterly thing to let her sleep. For a little while, at
>>least. THEN I'll bug the hell out of her.
>
>Umm...I wasn't around to tape it.   I *work* for a living, remember?
>That involves me going to the *office* waay too early every morning.
>;-P

You mean that snazzy VCR in your living room doesn't have a timer? Come, come,
now. Three technogeeks in one apartment and the VCR doesn't automatically
sense OtR, fins a blank tape, insert it, and begin recording? Pshaw. Although
it wouldn't have made any difference, apparently, from what I'm hearing, as
there wasn't any OtR to sense!

And to whomever said we must have been confused, well, then, Karin must have
been confused, too, since she was the one who mentioned it to begin with. I
don't know-- maybe they really are scheduled for Monday.

And Chris, my angel, my love, if you're implying I DON'T work, I'm sorry, but
I'm going to have to kill you now. I didn't get home tonight til 12.30, and
it's going to be that way every night til Jan. 3. No New Year's Eve party for
this girl. Oh well. That's life!