Capitol

Capitol was also to blame for the lack of success of all the Crowded
House cds that came out. Sure they did a great job on the first CD and
so so on the 3rd, but they dropped the ball on #2 and #4 and could have
done a lot more for the band than they did.

Linford also told me when he came to Richmond, that they were in
discussions with A&M Records. So just because they are talking to
Capitol doesn't mean they'll sign that way. Okay so I didn't mention
this info earlier, but I wasn't told I could or couldn't mention it so
I decided not to say anything. But now since once label report is out
I thought I'd throw in another for the mind to dwell over.

I'd love to see a bidding war. How about you guys?
Keith