Re: Here it is....

Dancing on a volcano, Evan Sperling <sperling.14 at osu_edu> said:

>	He'll do two sets with his band Monk, the first acoustic, the second
>electric.  He also plans to have some musical guests during the
>evening.  Doors open at 8 p.m. and tickets are $10, available by e-mail
>at monktix at aol_com and at the door.  Information: 941-5354.
>
>So...any speculations on the musical guests??  OTR members???

I highly doubt any OTR members.   From what I gather about the
recording schedule, OTR will probably be in New York somewhere.   Hey,
Aaron Barker, wherever you are - wouldn't it be cool if OTR recorded
at Bearsville?

I think it would be cool if some famous Cincy talents joined him.
Like, oh, say...Adrian Belew for instance.  ;-)

It'll probably be someone he's worked with before like David Wilcox or
something.

--
NP: Belly - _King_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery