Re: CBS. Welcome Home.

Dancing on a volcano, "Polish Wonder" <harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu>
said:

>Oh, well I guess that does cut this discussion a bit short. =) Thanks
>for the info, nonetheless.  What other artists are on Capitol?  I'll
>be watching tomorrow!

Capitol are the hosers that fucked up all the original US releases of
Beatles albums.

But they also released Pink Floyd's albums here, so...

I honestly can't think of a modern artist on Capitol ATM.

--
NP: Belly - _King_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: