Duplicate E-mails and Knowing who Jeff is....

Ok, guys...I know (at least Mr. Emery) told me that it's *good manners* to
respond directly to the person as well as to the entire list when posting
to the list, but I *hate* duplicate e-mails!  Can you guys PLEASE just send
any replies to any of my mails *just* to the list?  Thanks a bunch...I'll
appreciate it.

And JG, of course I know who Jeff is!  And yes, he *is* gorgeous.  He's got
a great...*ahem*....package, according to Stef and Denise, but you know I
adore you!

And if Mr. Emery ever does end up being able to whisk away your DB, I'll be
there.  *wink*  We have a plan.

*laughing*  (I'm kidding, you know)

As far as skiing goes, I was *hoping* that a ski trip would involve sitting
in the lodge drinking hot chocolate by day and drinking harder things by
night.  And obviously not being legal hasn't stopped me before...what was
in my hand in those Kent pictures?

Regarding SNtR, I like them, but I haven't done enough extensive listening
to know why.  I do know that her voice is kinda annoying.  I agree with
that lurker Neil guy (Hi, Neil!) one of the most wonderful things about OtR
is the fact that Karin sings in a womanly tone.  Why bother sounding like a
child?  When you're a child no one listens to you.  I know this from
experience.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now.

NP:  _Great Expectations_
*hugz and kisses*