OTR-DNOTY

Where the heck do you get the, "Darkest Night of the Year" cd?
I can't find it in any music stores
around here. If someone could let me know where i could get it. It would
be greatly appreciated. :)
I really want to add that to my OTR collection.
For the person who asked if there were any other good Christmas cd's:
um, Jars of Clay's Christmas cd has at least 2 very well done Christmas
songs on it. "Drummer Boy" & "God rest ye Merry Gentlemen". There are
only 4 songs on JoC's Christmas cd. It's worth it though. I think it is.
It's only like 8 bucks or something like that. Well, anyway....
Oh, and does anyone know why OTR's Christmas cd is called the "Darkest
Night of the Year"? Christmas isn't the darkest night of the
year......it's just the opposite. If anyone knows the reasoning behind
the title............fill me in........:)

-ope

ps-Don't lose sight of the meaning of Christmas....Jesus the Savior was
born!!!! Praise HIM!!!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]