Re: Duh.

In a message dated 12/8/98 5:03:21 PM, RStackUK at aol_com wrote:

>I know you've probably had enough of my postings already, but I only just
>worked out, that every time I reply to someone's mail it actually gets posted
>to everyone.
>Duh!
>I am an internet virgin, so please do forgive me. I'm going to crawl
>sheepishly back to my house now (yes, I no longer live in a flat, hence no
>flatmate), and pipe down until I'm spoken to.
>
>love Rich. xxx.

Listen, snooks, you're well-spoken, intelligent, and you can spell-- you can
post to the list any time you like, far as I'm concerned.

As far as the Monk show goes, I was all nicely psyched to go, and then, upon
stopping by one of my favourite websites (www.wench.org), I happened to see a
desperate plea for a costume mistress, a job I adore, in Philadelphia, my home
town, until January 3, a week before I come back to school. So it became a
matter of  "put on real clothes and act like an adult and temp all over
creation and hope you make money" or "get to wear whatever you like, play in a
theatre with actor-types, get GREAT experience, score a snarfy entry for your
resume, avoid having to get up early, and GET PAID." So much as I think Ric's
a really rad dude, I'm afraid I have to pass up the chance to bask in his
presence. And to eat Chris Emery's French toast. This is not something I pass
up lightly.

And I got to design a wedding dress today. So though my social life sucks,
golly, my career's going swimmingly.