Re: New boy needs CDs - A desperate plea.

In a message dated 12/7/98 7:25:05 AM EST, RStackUK at aol_com writes:

> Hello,

allo.

>  I've just subscribed to this list, and am in desperate need of some help.

you want to be removed? already?

>  I was first introduced to Over the Rhine last year by my flatmate, from
that
>  first hearing of Karin's voice, she set up a squat in my head and she's
still
>  hasn't budged.

"flatmate".  "set up a squat". i love saucy brits.

...(otr content snipped)

>  I will love you forever (which may or may not be an attractive prospect) if
>  you can help me.

did i mention that i heart saucy brits?

that pretty pretty website is gone for good, but try www.overtherhine.com.
call the mail order number and they can hook you up with those cds sans liner
notes. otherwise, keep your eyes open in used shops, and here.

love,
sha