another mildly otr related dream/weird e-mail

last thing first...i have had two separate private e-mails this week
requesting removal from this list. who died and made me moderator? 'specially
since there wasn't one to begin with. i know that many people send such a
request to the list itself, but is this a common occurrence?

secondly: i dreamt (dreamed?) that i flew to atlanta (as planned) on the
nineteenth, and no one picked me up at the airport.  i got angry, stole a
credit card, and bought a ticket to go see monk. there weren't any planes
heading in that direction, so i booked a flight on a very fast school bus. it
was a short bus, like the special kids ride, and the windows were tinted red
and blue like 3D glasses. when i looked out the windows, it was like
everything was right there in front of me.  no happy ending, i didn't realize
that the bus was headed to europe. i ended up in germany as a slave rebuilding
the berlin wall, and my overseer cursed at me because she wanted to be removed
from this list. go figure.

almost scared to sleep again,
sha