Re: Sixpence & OTR [actually, none of either]

In a message dated 12/1/98 2:07:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, RBGockley at aol_com
writes:

> > And if I was any more open-minded, my brains would fall out
>
>  "you're so open minded that your brain leaked out."
>
>  name that reference, baby.
>
>  --rachel.

That's too easy, Rachel!

It's from "Whatcha Gonna Do When Your Number's Up?", by Steve Taylor.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis