Re: before walking to Dairy Mart

>>  >what, you've never seen dancing bears before?
>>
>>  yeah.  but not standing upright.  and the bears I usually see are >>
in trios.

>how else would bears dance but upright?

no, you don't understand.  bears dancing in pairs indicates subliminally
a relationship.  group dating is far more preferable and safe and should
be promoted by an upstanding Christian band, such as said band, Over the
Rhine...as it were, bears dancing upright, in pairs gives implications
of promiscuity and unnatural circumstances, which are unfavorable for
both the bears and those keeping the bears.

uh, yeah.  what the hell did I just write?

>>  >>(I prefer Linford over Jack, but Brian is pretty swell too)
>>  >
>>  >linford, but they're all so married that i've resorted to
>> >lusting over listies.
>>
>>  oooh!  yeah!  the *listies*!  you know, the rumors about Chris
>> Emery are true.  but my personal preferance is Rick Callender.
>>
>>  (grinning hugely)
>
>rowr.

should I interpret this as agreement?

goodnighty night, ya'll!