In the hands of others

WOW! ok i feel stupid!!!
Hey, i didn't even realize that i spelled the Seahorse wrong! Ha! Thanks
for being so kind about it though. :)
There is actually another song that i don't quite get the meaning
of........it's the song "Everyman's Daughter". If this is getting
annoying, i mean with me asking the meanings to OTR songs.....don't
bother responding, and I'll understand.
Oh, and does anyone know if OTR did or does any concerts in PA!!! 'cause
i've never seen them live! Well, i saw them play on t.v. if that counts
for anything. It would be cool if they could do a concert in PA! Does
anyone agree with me on this matter. If anyone is from PA on this mailing
list?
On a concerned note: I don't necessarily like the profane language that
is used sometimes on this mailing list. =If you want to make a point just
keep a little *nicer*. Anyone with me? At least don't use the Lord's name
in vain.

-ope

ps-and please if you don't agree with me, don't swear at me, just give me
your view and I'll be satisfied!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]