reply to ope

> on a curious note: Why does scripture offend some of you? What if I typed
> something from the Book of Mormon or from the Koran or some other
> religious book. Would you be just as offended? Don't worry i don't want
> to start sending a bunch of scripture into the mailing list! i just
> thought it was a *cool* verse!

there are tons of reasons why *your* holy text offends me, but we can talk
about that off the list of you would like.  as i said in a previous post,
the reason that it annoyed me was because i have been around for *too* many
of these religious battles on this list.  check out the archives to see who
is on what side and what the arguments are.
jan