Re: annoyed?

Amy <aet at mail_dntcj.ro> sez:
>SheepyFuzz at aol_com wrote:
>
>> it wasn't the content of the post so much as the context.  a long, scrolly,
>> forward type thing.
>
>I agree that it was annoying... BUT you have to admit that you know right away if
>it is something like that and you can do what I do most of the time... delete it..
>no need to comment when you know people will do it again and again...

You definitely need to comment.   There's no place for forwards, scrolly
things, urban legends, or virus hoax warnings on a discussion list.

And think of the poor bastards on the digest who had to scroll down there to
get to the next article.

--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Dark Side Of The Moon_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery