Re: Not that he needs a defender....

Zena Neds-Fox <znedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>Hey there,
>
>I feel like everyone's jumping all over Ope for nothing.  (Have
>fun with that one Chris.)

Nah, too easy.

IYKWIM...AITYD.

>Jan's message seemed to be talking
>about the Christian implications of the forwarded email, not the
>fact that it was forwarded.  She said:

To be honest, I never even found out what the content of the forward scrolling
thing was.   I became irritated after about 1 page down and deleted the damned
thing.

>"oh my god.  it's happening again."
>
>Now judging from the archives there haven't really been a rampant
>posting of forwarded messages before.  So what, pray tell, is it
>that is happening again?  hmmmm?  If you're going to swear at the
>guy at least be honest about what's actually making you mad.

So what's wrong with a little gratuitous swearing?  ;-)

>Waiting to be slammed,
IYKWIM
--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Obscured By Clouds_