Label signing?

I feel relieved about on piece of information about OtR and their
possible signing. I know, or at least hope, that most of you have my
sentiments in that I feel relieved that OtR my actually be allowed to
make music the way that they want to. According to the office, and I
imagine that all of you got the message, OtR will have absolute freedom
when recording their demos. This is great. One of my fears was that some
record company executive would dictate to them what their music should
sound like. I have always loves their music throughout their independent
years and I even like Eve. I believe that I did read Linford wrote once
that IRS tried to dictate to them their musical sounds, at least to a
degree. At least some record executives may have some taste in music
considering at least ninety percent of top-forty sucks.

Faithfully Dangerous