Re: Re: Dec.11 OtR show

In a message dated 11/12/98 3:43:47 PM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>>>Hmm...they might not let me back into my apartment near the OSU campus
>>>if I went and hung out with MSU people.
>>
>>No, but we have a space for you in the 7-11 parking lot. Complete with
>>horsies!
>
>and a pool of blood at no extra charge.   Ysobelle, are you still
>traumatized by that whole stabbing thing?   Nothing ever popped up in
>the news about it.   They must have written it off as just another
>stupid drunken incident.

And just to return to this, I have to say yeah, I am still a bit traumatised.
But I posted about this on the Gothic Rock board on America Online, and it got
a really interesting discussion going. There was an almost unanimous reaction:
brutality isn't entertainment, and it's sad when people think it is. Everyone
I know seems to feel that way.

Except Kyle, of course.