Re: Gordy's CD's

jwolp at juno_com (Jonathan P Wolper) sez:
>Hey, all!

<everyone>  Hi, Jonathan P Wolper!

>I just thought I'd take a moment to come up from the lurking depths to
>enquire as to the availability of CD's of some of the solo stuff Jack was
>doing before joining the band.  While at the Emery show a couple of years
>ago (Jack's "unveiling") I was sorely tempted to snag one of them -- I,
>for one, was a very enthusiastic Gordy fan from the get-go -- but, sadly,
>I did not buy it...  :(    So, if anyone has any idea how I could get my
>hands on one, please let me know!

Umm...you *heard* Jack sing, didn't you?   I still can't bring myself
to play that tape, because he's so horrible.   *shiver*

Anyway, I haven't heard anything about any releases currently
available from Mr. Henderson.

[...]
--
NP: Trey Gunn - _The Third Star_