Emery pre-gathering. Kaldi's?

Well, heck.  Since the pre-gatherings worked so well the last two years
and I had nothing to do with them, I'm suggesting to keep it there.
Lara and I stopped by on Saturday night and spoke with Dave Miller at
Kaldi's about the possibility of having it there again (19 Dec) at 6PM
or so.  He indicated that it'd be no problem.

What I need from y'all is an approximate head count.  One year I think
we just had the limited menu, another I think we did the full, didn't
we?  Anyway, if you CAN come, plese e-mail me privately.

Bruce, the apologist.

(who wanted to apologize to all for completely forgetting about the
Friday Monk show and missing lots of you.  Well, I'm sorry.  So sorry.
So sorry.  So sorry.)