Re: Dec.11 OtR show

>>It's okay, it'll be our little secret (and never mind my crocodile
>>smile, really...).
>
>It's the crocodile *tears* you gotta watch for.

I don't know about that.  The crocodile tears just mean that I'm
not happy.  A crocodile smile means that I'm up to something. ;)

>>Listie gatherings may be hazardous to my health, but three consecutive
>>semesters of grad school is hazardous to my sanity.  Thus, the
>>urge to have a listie gathering. :)  Besides, I've been to parties
>>in Kent.  Listie gatherings *can't* be worse than that.
>
>Oh yeah?   Hear this, kids?   She's comparing parties in *Kent* to
>parties at *my* house.   LOL

Hey now, you haven't been to the Kent parties I've been at (which are
affectionately referred to as "booze-n-riot"s).  But then again, I haven't
been to any of your wild parties either, so I suppose I should be quiet.

>>> Just make sure you have lots of eggs and toilet paper.
>>
>>I suppose I could do that.  Or maybe I'll require everyone to "bring
>>your own eggs". LOL
>
>YM "B.Y.O.V."  HTH!

Okay, I've thought about this for a whole day, and I can't get it. What's
the "V" for?

Have a good night,
Raven