Fwd: Re: Canal Street Tavern show

---Chris Emery <cemery at iwaynet_net> wrote:

> ON another note, remember the rumor that someone posted about Ric
> playing with OTR at this show at Canal St?
>
> I had the opportunity to ask Ric about it last Wednesday here in
> Columbus, and I told him I was giving him the chance to officially
> debunk any rumors.
>
> He said "No comment"

funny...i was listening to _eve_ tonite and reminiscing about those
days gone by when ric would really groove on "daddy untwisted"...miss
that...

AND...i admit i am the culprit rumor-spreader spoken of above...and
i've done a little research on that rumor and discovered that, alas,
it is only a rumor...a miscommunication resulted somewhere in the
chain of communication majors discussing the upcoming shows of monk
and otr @canal street...
i do humbly apologize...i hope there's no ritual sacrifice of listies
relaying bad information...

megan.

np:  otr...live recording from concert at taylor university on
4-22-98..."tumbleweeds"