Re: Canal Street Tavern show

well, "FYI dudes" may not be an appropriate greeting to all on the
list.  However, in my quasi-unique college lifestyle, it's almost
second nature to address everyone from professors to housemates as
"dude."

i'm hitting two phish shows this weekend; one in cleveland (tonight),
then tomorrow in cincinnati.  Saturday's show will be my 15th...
Whatever, dude.

Vic

"the shoulder that I leaned on was carved out of stone
but when i'm done freezing i want to be alone"
     -phish, "limb by limb"